LED Flashing Safety Beacon with Magnetic Feet To Suit Makita 18V Li-Ion Battery
We designed and built these in Australia for tow vehicles, worksites and mining where you can remove the light if needed easily from the vehicle to use on another one. Great for unloading shipping containers, working on car in the shed, or just to have light anywhere powered from a makita 18V Battery
The LED beacon consists of 12, 3 Watt high power LED bulbs, a 360° Strobe built in flasher with 9 flash patterns including standard quad flash, double flash.
Also has a simulative rotating pattern and other customizable options.
- Operating Temperature: -40~65°C
- 12 x 3w high power LEDs
- 360° strobe, built-in flasher with 9 flash light patterns (optional)
- Comply with ECE R65 requirements, including standard quad flash, double flash also with a simulative rotating pattern or other customized patterns
- UV resistant of PC outer lens and aluminium alloy die-cast bottom with powder coasted finish; stainless steel bolt
- IP67 Rated Light
- Compliance with ECE R10.04 for EMC
- Dimension: H 180mm x L 220 x W 210mm
- Works with all Makita 18V Li-Ion Batteries
- BL1830B 3.0ah, BL1840B 4.0ah, BL1850B 5.0ah, BL1860B, 6.0ah Batteries
- Secured by 3 x 66mm rubber coated magnets
- Tested upto 110 km on roof of vehicle
- Stainless Steel Water proof IP65 push button switch
- 1 x LED Flashing Safety Beacon Light
- No battery or charger supplied
- 12 months warranty
- These are not a genuine Makita product and we are in no way affiliated with Makita.