Got some holes to drill in concrete , well look no further than the Makita DHR242Z Hammer Drill to get the job done.
The Makita DHR242Z Hammer Drill comes with 3 mode function: Rotary only, rotary hammer and chisel action (hammer only). The power generated from this brushless motor causes the DHR242Z to drill as fast or faster than the 24V cordless combination hammer model with a reduce to energy loss by 30%.
Features include a one touch slide chuck for SDS+ bits and an easy grip ergonomic handle ,producing maximum power thrust and providing a sure and comfortable grip in any operation in any position. The tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings where the houses are joined with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers. Unique rubber joint construction protects the battery terminals from vibration minimising breakage or battery failures.
- SDS+ Fitting
- Drilling Modes Rotary/Rotary Hammer/Chiselling Action
- Speed Control Variable Speed
- Reverse Control Reverse Action
- Impact Energy 2.0j Impact Energy
- Blows Per Minute 0-4700 BPM
- Max Drilling Capacity (Wood)Drilling Capacity 27mm (Wood)
- Max Drilling Capacity (Metal)Drilling Capacity 13mm (Metal)
- Max Drilling Capacity (Concrete)Drilling Capacity 24mm (Concrete)
- No Load Speed No Load Speed 0-950rpm
- Batteries Body Only (no batteries or charger supplied)
- Weight 3.3kg
- Side handle
- 3 Years Warranty