The Makita DKP180 is a powerful 82mm Cordless Planer, giving freedom to move around the jobsite without the constraint of a power socket being required. With an easy to use adjustable depth settings with the large depth adjustment knob with click stops and easy to read scale with 0.1mm divisions.
Satisfied customers who bought this tool say:
“Excellent power from a cordless planer. Dealt with hardwood with ease.”
“Well balanced, easy to use, overall an excellent product, well recommended.”
” A great buy, wish I bought one years ago.”
” As good as my corded, great balance, really good bit of kit.”
“This is a great tool, especially if you work on site. No need to carry a heavy generator about, just some lxt batteries. Comes in handy for all aspects of joinery work.”
Great for shopfitters, wardrobe installers, carpenters, kitchen installers, prop builders, boat builders and the home handyman.
- Planes a width of 82mm (3¼”) in a single pass
- Unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance
- Fitted with a comfortable operator handle with a rubberised soft grip which is widely covered with elastomer for more comfort. control and less fatigue
- Straight line face for easy to push handle
- A precision machined aluminum base allows for planing accuracy and the cutter head makes
- 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- The lock-on button gives the operator the option of continuous operation
- Left and right handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle
- Dust extraction port on the side with enhanced chip ejection
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while blade is still moving. This limits the damage on the workpiece and the blades from scratches.
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
- V-Groove on base for easy chamfer cutting
- Fence Guide
- 3 Years Warranty