Makita LED Cordless Jobsite Work Light with USB Charger to suit Makita 18V Battery | 726 Lumen and 13 hours run time on a Makita BL1850B 18V 5.0Ah Li-Ion Battery
The LED Work Light will run the following Makita 18V Li-Ion Batteries :- BL1815N, BL1830B, BL1840B, BL1850B, BL1860B
These are 3D printed LED Work Lights with a USB outlet that we build and assemble in Australia.
Great for camping, fishing, jobsite and any work area you need a good light that lasts.
About The Light
- This LED Work Lamp is made with a durable Aluminium Alloy housing, Poly-carbonate Lens and a stainless steel bracket.
- It has thirty-three 0.2 Watt LED Bulbs with an output of 726 Lumens.
- This 0.66 Watt Work Lamp has a waterproof and dust- proof rating of IP 67.
- Led Chip – Power: 33 x 0.2W (0.66 Watt)
- Raw Lumen: 726
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Colour Temperature: 6000k
- Beam: 120 Degrees
- Material: Die-cast aluminium housing
- Lens material: Poly Carbonate
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
- Certificates: CE/ IP67
- Makita BL1850B 5.0ah Battery will run the light for 13 Hours
- Size without battery – L 95mm, W 90mm, H 120mm
- Size with battery – L 120mm, W 90mm, H 165mm
Metal Push Button Switch
- Waterproof and dust proof grade up to IP65
- Mechanical life: up to 100,000 times
- Working temperature at -30℃ to 80℃
- USB outlet can charge you smartphone, tablet and most USB devices
- Has a maximum output current of 3 Amps, long time use is 2.1 Amps
- With output over voltage protection. There is 1.5A fuse, output 5V have 300W TVS tube protect your USB device
- Input with reverse polarity protection diode
- Output voltage indicator (RED).
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40 Celsuis to + 85 Celsuis)
- (1) LED Jobsite Worklamp
- 12 Months Warranty
- No Battery or Charger Supplied
- These are not a genuine Makita product and we are in no way affiliated with Makita